The feathers in this illustration were meant to fill you with wonder and amazement at all the ways you might want to use these images.
Fun, playful, and colorful; that is what I wanted to depict in this embroidery design. I hope that you enjoy experimenting and creating with these shapes.
The pattern includes:
- General information on embroidery
- Stitch Sequence Guide for each motif
- Stitch Index with detailed instruction on how to do each embroidery stitch
- Tracing Pattern, and a full-sized color sheet of the actual embroidery
- Fabric, preferably linen, 15”h x 12”w
- Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery Needles
- Water-soluble fabric marker
- DMC cotton embroidery floss, one skein each color