Workshop Dates: Thursdays, March 17 and 24, 2022
Time: 9:00am - 12:00 pm both days
Place: Virtual Live Workshop with Zoom
Fee: $69.00, All Skill Levels Are Welcome!
In my all time favorite workshop, students will learn step-by step how my original bird designs are made. Raw edge applique adds to the beauty and the ease of stitching of these pieces. I will guide students through the process to create these magical creatures.
You Will Learn:
- Hand embroidery and applique techniques
- Background composition options
- Construction of the bird and the stitching
- Finishing techniques for preserving and displaying your work
- A Supply List will be emailed to everyone once the class is filled, so make sure you add your correct email address at checkout.
- The Student Handouts will be sent to you a week before the start of the workshop.