This Fabri-Solvy Stabilizer is pretty wonderful stuff to use in your hand embroidery or other projects. This is great for transferring detailed images to our fabric and stabilizing the fabric at the same time. This stuff is magic. Here is how it works:
- Print your design or image on the stabilizer using a regular inkjet printer.
- Peel the paper backing off the printed stabilizer sheet, and stick the stabilizer on your fabric.
- Embroidery, or machine stitch, your design without a hoop.
- Remove the stabilizer from your fabric by soaking it in cold water. Rinse, and let it dry.
- Package contains 12, 8.5" x 11" sheets, made by Sulky