Registration Opens April 30, 2021
Save this date!Workshop Dates: Wed. July 14 and 21, 2021
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm both days
Place: Virtual Live Workshop with Zoom
Note: The workshop project will be similar, but a different bird, the Blue Jay, will be featured. The image will be changed as soon as the new samples are available.
All Skill Levels Are Welcome!
In my all time favorite workshop, students will learn step-by step how my original bird designs are made. Raw edge applique adds to the beauty and the ease of stitching of these pieces. I will guide students through the process to create these magical creatures. Covered in class:
- Hand embroidery and applique techniques
- Background composition options
- Construction of the bird and the stitching
- Finishing techniques for preserving and displaying your work
- A Supply List will be emailed to everyone once the class is filled, so make sure you add your correct email address at checkout.
- The Student Handouts will be sent to you a week before the start of the workshop.
About Zoom: If you haven't taken a Zoom class before and you are a little nervous about doing so, I would be happy to do a little complimentary test run beforehand to help you out. Just contact me to set up a time. Contact