Virtual or In-person Workshop: Beautiful Birds Blue Jay Collage
6 Hour Virtual Workshop, preferably in (2) 3 hour sessions
2 Day In-person Workshop, All Skill Levels Welcome
In my all time favorite workshop, students will learn step-by step how my original bird designs are made. Raw edge applique adds to the beauty and the ease of stitching of these pieces. I will guide students through the process to create these magical creatures. Covered in class:
- Hand embroidery and applique techniques
- Background composition options
- Construction of the bird and the stitching
- Finishing techniques for preserving and displaying your work
- A Supply List will be emailed to everyone once the class is filled, so make sure you add your correct email address at checkout.
- The Student Handouts will be sent to you a week before the start of the workshop.
About Zoom: If you haven't taken a Zoom class before and you are a little nervous about doing so, I would be happy to do a little complimentary test run beforehand to help you out. Just contact me to set up a time. Contact