The Leaves Embroidery Pattern features two of my favorite leaves: the redbud and the ginkgo leaves. It is the shape of the leaves that appeals to me along with all the design possibilities they present.
The background creates movement and added visual interest in the way the negative space is utilized. The designs can be embroidered separately or as they are represented here.
The pattern includes clear instructions, a full-sized 8 “ x 11” traceable pattern, and recommended thread colors.This pattern is available as a Printed Pattern or a Digital Download.
The pattern includes:
- Stitch Sequence Guide for each motif
- Stitch Index with detailed instruction on how to do each embroidery stitch
- Tracing Pattern, and a full-sized sheet of the actual embroidery
- Fabric, preferably 100% linen or cotton, 15”h x 12”w
- Embroidery Hoop, appx. 5-7"diameter, optional
- Embroidery Needles
- Fabric Marker
- DMC cotton embroidery floss, one skein in each color listed in pattern
Embroidery Kits Include
- Complete instructions with full-sized pattern for tracing
- Fine European linen, prewashed and cut to 12" x 15" size
- An assortment of English embroidery needles
- All DMC embroidery floss needed to complete the pattern