The lovely Wren pattern, designed by April Sproule, can be used to put on just about anything stitchable. This is slow stitching at its best, as you see this lovely creature emerge on your fabric one stitch at a time.
The 23 Page Flicker Booklet includes:
- General marking and stitching tips
- Tools and supplies
- Instructions on how to do each stitch
- Detailed illustrations and stitching sequence guides
- Full-sized patterns for tracing
- Finished stitched area size is 9" x 12"
As you work through the steps in creating this Goldfinch, you will progress from the basic outlines, through to the fully developed version, and on to adding those splashes of color that really make this design pop.
While we don't have a kit for this design, we do have most of the items used to make this. This piece was stitched on the Natural Linen.